PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 12, 2011
Ouch, I feel the pain...I had one or two "brand new" pipes fall from pipe stand to floor and scratch and chip them :-( burns me up...excuse to buy more pipes :)

collin

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 29, 2010
Oklahoma
Yeah,...that's the reason to not toss smoking material out the window of a moving vehicle.
Kinda like; "Don't drink and drive,..........you might hit a bump and spill your drink."
Sorry about the pipe. That does suck.

smoker

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 25, 2011
I can hear the echoing screams of ohhhhhhh f*&% s%^$ Dang it as the car goes through some stress release from it's owner R.I.P. Sorry to hear of your loss fullbent hope it wasn't your best that would suck real bad bud.

locopony

Jun 7, 2011
That's bad but better than the mental image I had. That pipe in the toilet thread came to mind.

collin

Oct 29, 2010
Oklahoma
Do you guys not have cars with ashtrays?
Sorry,.....with twenty-five years as a fire-fighter, I've seen more brush fires and grass fires, (which usually include houses, out-buildings and barns), started by discarded smoking materials along the hi-way than I can count.
You guys are the coolest sometimes,...but come on.

jlee

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 1, 2011
Denver
After looking at the picture I think this seems less like a pipe accident and more like a pipe catastrophe!!

jimbo

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 7, 2010
I echo Tommy. We all know that pipe ashes/dottle don't effect the environment a whit if dumped on the roadway (provided they are OUT), but it doesn't look good to your fellow drivers/pedestrians. Dispose of them when nobody is looking.
I was annoyed that my 2007 Trailblazer had no ashtray (or lighter) but GM provides them as optional equipment. Order one from your dealer (fits in cupholder) or get an aftermarket like Lone Star says.

Status
Not open for further replies.