Pipa Club Bucuresti (Pipe Club of Bucharest)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

moth

Lurker
Jul 11, 2010
We've been meeting since spring 2008 once or twice every month on a Friday evening,the first order of business being to share our latest experiences in terms of tobacciana and exchange pipe tobacco samples and also to teach beginners the basics and not-so-basics of pipe smoking.

If there are any readers out there, Romanian or otherwise, interested in attending, the time and place for the next meeting is announced on forum.pipa-bucuresti.ro one week prior to the event. Our club currently consists of around 50 active members with an average attendance of 10.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Hi moth, and welcome to the forums. Glad to hear of your club's success. Keep us informed of the activities by posting to this thread often.

I really like the way you've organized the website -- especially the tobacco reviews. Give moderator Cinnabar my compliments.

moth

Lurker
Jul 11, 2010
Thanks. Will do! For the moment, what I've described above is pretty much the extent of our activities, but rest assured knowing that you'll be informed when we start organizing any pipe-related events that are more elaborate.

porshcigar

Lifer
May 10, 2009
Naperville
Thanks for the information. It is always good to hear about a pipe club. All around the world pipe clubs are the heart of the pipe smoking hobby. A pipe always seems sweeter when smoking with other pipe smokers.

Status
Not open for further replies.