PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

badgercat

Might Stick Around
Jul 18, 2011
Still just enough heat in the day here for a nice Pimm's cup. Maybe enjoy some Squadron Leader ot on the porch.

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
Pimm's #1 Cup is a great warm weather quaff. I always have a bottle on hand. These days the #1 Cup is the only one available. I like it with ginger ale or ginger beer.

boudreaux

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 7, 2013
Yes, unique flavor! I remember when my local package store used to carry six kinds. Used to be able to get special silver plate(?) tankards for it too, but looked this past summer and could not find any.

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
It's a gin based liqueur. I first encountered it at a Jaguar Club event in New York State. My brother and I took my 1967 MGB there in about 1972. Pimm's was a sponser and had a tent giving the stuff out. A fine day for a college boy. The ride back home to New Jersey necessitated back roads to avoid problems.....if you know what I mean.

jgriff

Can't Leave
Feb 20, 2013
The Cucumber Garnish is a must! After it soaks up the Pimm's at the bottom of the glass, it's delicious....

lincolnsbark

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 11, 2013
+1 to everything said above. Never had it until this summer and now I am hooked.

Status
Not open for further replies.