PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hauntedmyst

Lifer
Feb 1, 2010
Chicago
You don't see a or of talk about on here. This one was sitting on Mkelaw-pipes.com for about two months and the price seemed reasonable so I pulled the trigger. Thoughts on the brand?

E4611-1.JPG

E4611-2.JPG

lochinvar

Lifer
Oct 22, 2013
Rinaldo is a real champ. It's hard to narrow down a favorite pipe, but it would most likely be my Rinaldo bent bulldog. It has never given a bad smoke. I have five in total. All are well executed, proportions are excellent, mouthpieces are just right and they all smoke great. As far as I'm concerned, they are the equal of Castello.

pappymac

Lifer
Feb 26, 2015
I have two Rinaldo Triads - one bent and one straight - and they are very well made and enjoyable to smoke. I think Rinaldo is often overlook because its a relatively new company that started in 1987.

@hauntedmyst What are the other stampings on your pipe?

Reactions: BROBS and JimInks

jerryskid47

Lurker
Feb 20, 2020
Washington DC
I recently scored a couple of Rinaldo estate pipes cheap on eBay. My good buddy told me about the brand and that they’re great pipes. He wasn’t lying. After a good cleaning on both, the very first smoke out of each was better than many of the pipes I already have. I am a big fan now.

Reactions: BROBS

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Not in the market myself, but that's an attractive traditional pipe. So, who sells them online or otherwise? I don't remember them at SP, PC, Iwan Ries, etc.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Not in the market myself, but that's an attractive traditional pipe. So, who sells them online or otherwise? I don't remember them at SP, PC, Iwan Ries, etc.
SPC has had them for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.