PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lestrout

Lifer
Jan 28, 2010
Chester County, PA
Our monthly meeting will be as usual at the Pen & Pencil Club on Latimer. Where else in the country (world) can you puff away while eating a hot meal cooked to order (best deal in Philly and maybe several counties) and sipping libations served by Courtney? Several of us were at the NYPC Pipe Show last week in Newark so there will be stories and spoils to share. Guests are always welcome..
hp

les

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
Les,
Thanks for reaching out to me the other day and letting me know about this club. I will definitely be there and looking forward to sampling/sharing some tobacco with you. I placed an order for some good tins so I will be bringing 3 pipes (per your guidance) and some new tobacco.
I am really looking forward to this.
Dan

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
Les,
I am really bummed that I missed last night. This week was a whirlwind and I didn't put the right date in my calendar. I definitely look forward to the next meeting and hopefully meeting you and Sam.
Dan

lestrout

Lifer
Jan 28, 2010
Chester County, PA
morleys-21mar2013-527641_587319031281190_532034745_n-447x600.jpg

les.young.12

Testing for a pic of last Thursday's meet
hp

les

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
Thanks for the pic Les. Kinda gives me an idea of what to bring. Looks like you just put your pipes. tobacco, and tools on the table and its a free for all. I like that.
Can't wait for the April meeting :puffy:
Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.