PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Congrats, Petes03. I always enjoy your posts, thanks for being here and for being active. We'll done on the cellar upgrade too!
-- Pat

petes03

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
The Hills of Tennessee
Thanks guys, I really appreciate it! You guys are a great bunch!
@andystewart1. Yes! Clive Cussler is awesome! I highly recommend the Dirk Pit series (first book is Pacific Vortex) and the Fargo series (first book is Spartan Gold). They're fast, fun reading. Cussler has a very good way of taking actual pieces of history and putting his own twist on it, as well as tying it in with his stories set in the present day.

allan

Lifer
Dec 5, 2012
Bronx, NY
Pete
It has been a true pleasure to read your posts although it's hard to believe there are over 4000 of them
Congrats on a great collection of pipes and tobacco
Clive Cussler's Isaac Bell series of early 1900's America are quite good too

jmill208

Lifer
Dec 8, 2013
Maryland USA
Awesome Petes03. Truly a great art collection. My wife looks at my pathetic collection and says, "You could be a store for other people." If she only knew. Congrats on your 4000th post. I enjoy reading them.
Well said.
I always enjoy seeing the pics of the pipes and cellars of others, mainly because it inspires me to add to my own meager collection. These pics also help me make the "if you only knew" argument.
Petes03, Thanks for the fodder, and congratulations on the milestone and the collection.

judd

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 3, 2014
4000+ posts in such a short time, and I thought I mine were adding up. I'm about a month here and approaching 60 posts. Congratulations and keep em coming.

frennchy11

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 28, 2011
Congrats and awesome collection! Since I started on this forum I have definitely added quite a few pipes and tobaccos but you have me beat by a long shot!

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
On another front, are those Clive Cussler books any good? I often look and wonder...
Andy, Clive is the Master. Please check ole Clive and Dirk Pitt out. You will not be disappointed.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Congrats on the posting milestone! :clap: Your opinions always resonate with me.

Seeing that large rotation, and the extent of your cellar, eases my hoarders' remorse considerably. :lol:

natibo

Nov 10, 2013
Cincinnati, OH USA
I always enjoy your posts Pete. In addition, I believe we have somewhat similar tastes in tobacco. I look forward to your many future posts.

petes03

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
The Hills of Tennessee
Thanks guys, the kind words really mean a lot to me. You guys are great!
@mrjerke. Haha, I'm usually puffin' while I'm postin', lol! I post a lot while I'm at work too, as long as I'm not having to fix something.

rangerearthpig

Jan 5, 2014
Well, your collection when you came here dwarfs mine! Your current collection is unreal!
Like others have said, your posts are always ones that I make sure I read. You are most assuredly one of the pillars of this forum community. The information, wisdom, and opinions that you (and others here) share every day have really helped catapult the hobbies of many of the greenhorns on this site, myself including.
Congrats on hitting 4K!

Status
Not open for further replies.