PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

captainbob

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 5, 2010
I own a K & P Peterson Standard 312 or 512. I can't make out if it is stamped 312 or 512. I love the shape (full-bent, I am a great Sherlock Holmes fan-original Basil Rathbone Series) and it is not a bad smoke. However, I do not like the P-Lip (hole on top of the stem design). Also, this is a "SYSTEM-PIPE" and it requires a pipe cleaner to soak up the extreme moisture the "system" captures. As such, it is rarely smoked because the "system" simply does not work for me and I am not a "wet-smoker". Still, I value the pipe in my collection. Perhaps, Peterson has other non-system pipes. But, I just have not wanted to try another one to this day. I have owned this pipe for 15 years.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Hope they do another Halloween pipe.
Didn't know Peterson did a Halloween pipe.
I do have a Dracula pipe by Peterson, but that was put out in honor of the passing of the writer of Dracula, Bram Stoker who was a native of Dublin Ireland. That one had nothing to do with Halloween.
I guess that is a market they could corner though.

thesillyoldbear

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 6, 2013
Dublin, Ireland
We (smokingpipes.com) have 30 Peterson 2015 St. Patrick's Day pipes left. If you want to snag one call us on (888) 366-0345, or by email at info@smokingpipes.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.