PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 12, 2011
Anybody try any yet...reviews? Hmm wild strawberries, cream and tonka beans...
Brown and black Cavendish together with red, orange and bright Virginia tobaccos melt together. Then a sensational aroma of wild strawberries is added, combined with cream and the sweetish flavour of tonka beans, delicious in both scent and taste combine to create this fantastic mixture.

Jul 12, 2011
yeah, was wondering if I should or not...I don't like most Peterson blends...only ones in my rotation are

Irish & UF

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
I'm definitely planning on getting a tin of this. I was curious if anyone's tried the Summertime 2011 blend? Sometime in the next couple days I'll be ordering my next TAD and was debating about ordering and saving it for next summer or just replacing it with an extra tin of the Special Reserve or something. Is it a good enough blend to warrant buying it now and saving for next summer?

tobakenist

Lifer
Jun 16, 2011
Middle England
Petersons yearly specials are always great, the 2010 was my favorite baccy ever, lost count on how many tins I got through, 2011 was still great, can't wait untill the 2012, they are always special like the tin says.

mattia76

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 24, 2010
Try the Larsen Special Editions as well. The 2010 was AWESOME, and the 2011 is supposed to be very similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.