PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ofafeather

Lifer
Apr 26, 2020
Where NY, CT & MA meet
I didn't even get to look at some pipes. They are moving fast! It's on SP. I might try again on Thursday.
Yeah, pipes were selling as I was looking. I pulled the trigger on a sandblast. Has some great ring grain on one side. I’m not usually a POTY person but wanted a 2020 one for our 20th anniversary and have an affinity for Pete’s.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
Yeah, pipes were selling as I was looking. I pulled the trigger on a sandblast. Has some great ring grain on one side. I’m not usually a POTY person but wanted a 2020 one for our 20th anniversary and have an affinity for Pete’s.
I didn't see any sandblasts.. probably the only style that would possibly trip my trigger.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
There was one smooth that was OK. While I was checking it out, it was sold x) Didn't really see something that draw my attention.
kinda plain really. My 2013 pipe of the year has a crazy looking Charles Peterson on the silver band.
Actually it looks like a mixture of "The Doc" from back to the future and Charles Peterson.

troyniss

Can't Leave
Jul 8, 2018
Michigan
How many did they make this year? I'm guessing 200 like the previous two years. That means 75 are already sold. I'll have to wait until Thursday. I was really looking forward to getting it at the drop and wanted a PSB version but I'll settle for a regular sandblast. Unfortunately it's hard for me to get up around 3-4 AM as I live on the other side of the world.

Reactions: ofafeather

ofafeather

Lifer
Apr 26, 2020
Where NY, CT & MA meet
How many did they make this year? I'm guessing 200 like the previous two years. That means 75 are already sold. I'll have to wait until Thursday. I was really looking forward to getting it at the drop and wanted a PSB version but I'll settle for a regular sandblast. Unfortunately it's hard for me to get up around 3-4 AM as I live on the other side of the world.
I think the one I got must be a regular blast not a psb.

Reactions: BROBS

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
I was not keen on buying them (Unless maybe, just maybe the ONE marked as Supreme Grade).
When I opened they had 50/75. Five more sold in front of my eye. When I opened again in the evening ... all gone.

I did not see the Supreme grade. That went even before I opened
Supreme are good pipes but way overpriced new. You can get a NOS one for much less if you are patient. I have 5 Supremes.

Status
Not open for further replies.