PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
+1 best to check. It should be the Dunhill version, but don't assume so.

DavidT

Might Stick Around
Nov 12, 2019
Iowa
I got a reply to my email;

Hello David,

This is the Dunhill / Peterson Nightcap Bulk however we do not have any in stock. I am not sure if the manufacturer will be releasing the bulk or not. As of now we only have the tins available. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you!

edit to remove email address

3rdguy

Lifer
Aug 29, 2017
Iowa
Bulk was inquired about during a Q&A when the changeover officially happened. I can not recall the site but when asked the rep said something along the lines of “eventually we would like to offer bulk down the road.” I do remember that.

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
Will there ever be a restock? I've seen it going for $16 dollars a tin on some sites...seems steep.
STG discontinued offering Peterson blends in bulk early last year when those blends disappeared for a bit and then reappeared with a limited selection.
If you think $16 is too steep, don't buy it. Simple as that. puffy

Reactions: radrick96

woodensmile

Lurker
Jul 27, 2019
Seattle, Wa.
STG discontinued offering Peterson blends in bulk early last year when those blends disappeared for a bit and then reappeared with a limited selection.
If you think $16 is too steep, don't buy it. Simple as that. puffy

Absolutely true. I haven't pulled the trigger on it yet because there is already too much latakia leiden blends waiting in the cellar. ;) it will be an addition at some point but I can wait!

DavidT

Might Stick Around
Nov 12, 2019
Iowa
Anything more recent come up? I'm particularly looking for My Mixture 965 in bulk, and not the match.

Well, other than tobaccopipes.com has removed the reference to the bulk, not really :(
I kinda had my hopes up that I could get the bulk instead of ordering tins, but alas it has not come true....yet.

Reactions: radrick96
Status
Not open for further replies.