PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ime138

Lurker
Feb 5, 2013
First le tme say i am a new pipe smoker and i have dove in head first!

i was a cigarette smoker for 12 years and i finally quit with an electronic (which i am also a fanatic about)

but a year and a half after cigarettes, i wanted tobacco, i missed the flavor of ciggs and the smoke, but did not miss the smell or not being able to breathe. so i picked up some cigars, i found it hard to find one i really liked, but i found the acid blondie, which i love. even with how short they were, i found it hard to find the time to sit down and really enjoy one. so i started smelling the pipe tobaccos at a local store and couldnt stay away.

so i picked up my first pipe around the beginning of jan, and now i have 3 pipes and 2 more on the way!
anyways, i have a ton of tobacco, that would take me years to get through while searching for the one i love. right now peterson luxury blend is my favorite.

so here is a short description, know that i am not versed in how to do these, but am hoping to learn.

the taste is sweet. the decription says orange honey and vanilla. smelling the tobacco in the tin, i can smell the orange, but the taste on that is very light, i def taste honey in it.

the taste is sweet and full, and my gf didnt mind the smell in my room when i used it. it did not seem to wet out of the tin, i put it right in the pipe and smoked it. in my churchwarden it was smooth and cool.
so if anyone has a suggestion for me similar to this one, ill give a try!

Status
Not open for further replies.