PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

clunk

Lurker
Apr 9, 2012
I kinda like them. To me they seem a very formal trio, the sort you buy as a set.
I think the name will impact on the sales figures a lot. Any details or prices out yet?

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Wow, I like that finish combo and shapes, particularly this one. Fishtail only to boot....
03-big.jpg

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
@stogie: YES that is exactly the stain I am talking about. Tend to see it a lot on high end rifles. Rarely see it on a pipe though.
I'm terrified of taking on another hobby but I may have to start carving pipes. Too many ideas running around up there and when something starts to constantly occupy a chunk of real estate in my intellect something usually has to be done to express it so that I can free up space for other things.

yuri66

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 17, 2010
Those are nice Pipes, and I do not care what they call them, I especially took a likin to the 221. I think I have outgrown the need to make a statement with Dracula or any other character, I buy and smoke that what I like amd those are nice pipes..... :clap:

mluyckx

Lifer
Dec 5, 2011
Texas
I actually like the overall look of these. Especially in the "03" shape it just seems to work. In a straight pipe, it would be indeed a very nice dress pipe with a bit of a interesting stem that would draw attention and be a good conversation piece.
But then again, I'm a sucker for special stems :puffy:

mlaug

Part of the Furniture Now
May 23, 2010
Iowa
It just so happens that on this day in 1912 Bram Stoker died, at the age of sixty-four. :crying:
He never made enough money on any of his writing to be either wealthy or famous and had to petition for a compassionate grant from the Royal Literary Fund.
Dracula was a little ahead of its time, I guess.
Cool looking pipes, nontheless.

mluyckx

Lifer
Dec 5, 2011
Texas
True that... he actually also wrote about a dozen other novels, of which I particularly like "Lady of the Shroud". All of them can be downloaded for your favorite eReader (as long as you can download a PDF format to it) on this website. Which is, as far as I know, completely legal as these works were published before 1923. You can read their legal disclaimer on their website. And I have nothing to do with the site. I'm just an avid reader ;-)
Enjoy.

frtimmyd

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 13, 2011
I have to agree, Shaintiques. If it had a p-lip option, it would make it a "next buy" item for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.