Peterson Dracula Series North American Realse?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawk60ce

Lifer
Jun 11, 2012
My B&M just received one the other day. Shape was a 69. He ordered another one but its on back order until after the first of the year. I had wanted to buy one but due to recent events I may have to hold off. We'll see. It really is a nice looking pipe.

metarzan

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 14, 2012
I am starting to rethink my pipe dedication... A Dracula has Nøsféråtü written all over it!

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
I've been waiting for them to pop up on Cup O Joe's who though they'd be in by November. Apparently they thought wrong as it's mid December and they're still not available. Might have to go through a local shop to get one.

rondyr

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 19, 2012
Bel Air, MD
Just asked PipesandCigars.com via their Facebook page if/when they would have this series in stock. Their response was "soon...very soon". Keep an eye out!

metarzan

Nov 14, 2012
Good to hear. I have 5 or 6 emails and alerts out for the 03 model. Will be my first Peterson and I am glad it has the fishtail and not the P-lip. But do all Petersons have the dripless reservoir in the shank?

jharvard

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 2, 2011
There is one up on Ebay if you guys are interested. I am not familiar with the seller so just make sure you check that out too. I know one sold the other day as well. :puffpipe:

machurtado

Lurker
Jun 12, 2012
Did you notice that the stem of the one on eBay doesn't have much black in it. Kinda looks weird.

jharvard

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 2, 2011
I wasn't impressed with the pictures the seller posted on Ebay. I agree the stem did look a bit odd compared to all the other photos I have seen of the same pipe. :puffpipe:

metarzan

Nov 14, 2012
If anyone is interested, here is a response I received from Peterson on the Dracula series:
Hello Sir
Thanks for your email and kind words.
Unfortunately the Dracula pipe range was a limited range and will not be repeated for the forseeable future. If you would like to have a look on our website you may find another range you would like to purchase for you here.
Regards

Glen
And they never imported the 03 model to the states. Bummer.

ghost

Lifer
May 17, 2012
Argh! I'm so sketchy on new Pete's right now, but dang! These really call out to my ghoulish side.

machurtado

Lurker
Jun 12, 2012
Ghost I looked these over really hard before I bought them and the fit and finish is great on both of them. If you can find them I would definitely recommend picking one up.

ghost

Lifer
May 17, 2012
I never ended up getting one, but if I did it would be smoked. Every pipe I acquire is expected to work for a living... :puffy:
Edit- Welcome aboard by the way...

greatsteaks

Lurker
Jan 14, 2013
Thanks for the welcome. I went to my B&M last week to buy a Pete and the lady working there said they had two Draculas, I said no thanks (having never seen one in person). On the way something caught my eye, it was the Dracula, now I think I want a 69.

machurtado

Lurker
Jun 12, 2012
I have one that I smoke and love it! I'd go ahead and get one cause they are a hot commodity. On another note 4noggins had quite a few in stock for those looking for one.

Status
Not open for further replies.