Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Mar 13, 2020
missouri
I know natural finish is supposed to be the high end, but don't like the color change. Instead of looking good, to me, they just end up looking dirty x) Have few and not really excited about how the color changed.
Just a matter of preference I suppose. I have a couple natural pipes and have enjoyed watching them change color over time.

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
I like them. A lot, actually. Going to have to pass as money is a bit tight and the chambers are a bit too small in terms of what I prefer for regular smoking. But I like the shape, and the silver band really gives it an elegant touch. Congrats to those who bought one.

Reactions: rushx9 and bullet08

Merton

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 8, 2020
Boston, Massachusetts
Just got mine today. The bow is very small ( mine was also drilled oddly). At $100 I did not really expect anything too special and it is not. I don't own any churchwarden, demi-churchwarden or clay pipes so this is just a novelty which might be good with a piece of flake or a coin

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Is that Carollton Georgia? I've bought some righteous pipes for one-hundred bills, with some rigorous shopping, so I don't like the sounds of this.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Is that Carollton Georgia? I've bought some righteous pipes for one-hundred bills, with some rigorous shopping, so I don't like the sounds of this.
Probably for the manor built by U.S. Senator Charles Carroll in Maryland named Carrollton.

Merton

Jul 8, 2020
Boston, Massachusetts
Maryland. And, I too have bought some nice pipes at less than a Cnote. Did not intend the comment to be elitist in any way. This pipe really is, as I expected, merely a novelty. That's okay, but I think that the camera sometimes plays unintentional tricks.

Reactions: Chasing Embers

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Sometimes it's fun to take a flyer on a pipe that looks interesting, but I have bought some clunkers that way. I've been flirting with getting one of those beechwood pipes, but I'm afraid it wouldn't be a long-lasting treat.

drydock

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 27, 2016
I bought one in natural, but now I’m thinking I shouldn’t have spent the money. If anyone wants it just message me and pay me what I paid for it (I can provide proof of receipt).
I'd be interested in buying it. PM sent.

markus

Mar 18, 2014
Bloomfield, IN
I bought one, it is a cute little thing and it does smoke fairly well.
It's good for about a 15 to 20 minute smoke, depending on the type of tobacco you put into it.
I smoked a small bowl of Ready Rubbed Match in it.

timelord

Oct 30, 2017
Gallifrey
#184 just arrived in São Paulo (SPC posted it 23rd June...). Number was chosen to give my birth year when added to the date of the Declaration of Independence so the sandblast finish was determined by the pipe number.