PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 8, 2013
so no John Bull au Naturale for me.
You're not likely to find one. They only made 10 natural in total. Smokingpipes has some others in stock though. https://www.smokingpipes.com/pipes/new/peterson/index.cfm?tag=Pipe%20of%20the%20Year%202019
And SP has a 10% sale on all pipes right now.

ashdigger

Lifer
Jul 30, 2016
Vegas Baby!!!
They only made 10 natural in total.
This is why I have held off. I am really liking the Natural finish. Luckily I was able to score the Natural Spigot 999 from Paulg. Obviously, its not a POY, but so far, it's my POY.

@anthony I wont be buying anything for a few months, that's why its a lost cause for me. I have a few pipes on layaway (a Kikuchi and a Peterson) and a few in restoration (with George D and Ric Farrah).
Micro-batches of a few hundred don't really suit companies when their customer base is in a few million. I would have appreciated if SPC made more pipes.
Edit: The only pipes I collect ever year are Peterson Christmas ones, 1 unique shape every year. That's all. Also, cant spend in dollars when I earn in Rupees lol.
@Ashdigger The italian stores have some really nice natural Petersons ;)
Cheers,

Chris :puffpipe:

tennsmoker

Lifer
Jul 2, 2010
Beautiful pipe, Anthony.

I agree with you. If SP.com can get the folks at Peterson to bring this out in Rosslare Royal Irish, it will run right off the charts.

Still the john bull is a beaut.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Does anyone remember what the Natural 999's were selling for? (10 in number) Somene has one on Ebay, and I'm curious as to the original price.

Status
Not open for further replies.