PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
Hobie ( friend for 14 glorious years, been gone now about 5 years), hence where my screen name came from.

hobie.jpg

What I have now..Doc and Dizzy ( named after two famous trumpet players )

P1030280.jpg

ckquatt

Lurker
May 31, 2012
I know this thread is 2 weeks old but I thought I would share, as I love pets.
Here is Rasputin. He's a lazy cuss and is about the sweetest thing I have ever seen!

9734a780.jpg

These two were left outside when their mother, an outside pet died last week. (she got eaten by some wild neighborhood pack dogs. They are about 12 days old now. Me and my wife took them in and are raising them ourselves. Though it has only been a few days, it has so far been a very rewarding experience. We're kind of learning as we go along, but I think they are doing really well so far.

d4405a54.jpg

This was taken just this morning after a feeding.

b2fa9cca.jpg

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
I have to add that of all the cat toys that I have bought for Olive, the simple pipe cleaner seems to be her favourite and the one that keeps her attention.

reichenbach

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 5, 2012
West Park, NY
photo-600x450.jpg

These are my boys Michael Collins who was sleeping in a box of mittens and Charlie Kelly who sat on the sleeping Michael to get his picture taken. Charlie only has one eye but we have yet to get an eye patch that will stay on.

ejames

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
That dog's hilarious ejames!
Yeah,she's something else! I've had many dogs over the years but none quite like this little girl! She's my constant companion. Asleep in my lap at the moment!

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
5 cats here. Here is a pic of 4 of them. Lilly, Sebastion, Monet, and Ella. The next pic shows the 5th, black and white. His name is Thorin. Also Sebastian and Monet again.
55f92833.jpg

95102d79.jpg

waznyf

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2012
Texas
This is an awesome idea! I will make sure to post some pictures of my pets soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.