PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

eddiegrob

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 15, 2009
Tell them that their smokeless breath when they exhale bothers you and hurts your feelings. Take photos of them breathing and wasting oxygen, which is what these people do in the world.

andrew

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
I think people should be able to open their windows and have unpolluted, by anything, air to breathe. Doesn't seem like too much to ask to me...
Where I live there's a mushroom plant, and mushrooms grow on manure, and then an animal rendering plant. Smelling tobacco smoke would be a nice change. Then when the farmers burn their fields, even though it's miles away it gives a very unpleasant haze that burns your eyes and smells like crap. I just take it as a fact of life.

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
Tell them that their smokeless breath when they exhale bothers you and hurts your feelings. Take photos of them breathing and wasting oxygen, which is what these people do in the world.

Hehe... I like this.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Those folks truly suck, and sorry for your predicament. However, it ain't persecution! Annoying, unreasonable, shitty, lots of more colorful words, but I don't think you can accurately say you're being persecuted. Well, I sure hope not!

sailortodd

Might Stick Around
Nov 2, 2011
The devil's advocate view: While I don't like the idea of not having somewhere to smoke, it sounds more like a property owner enforcing what type of activity is happening on private property. I'd be upset if my right to regulate activity on my private property were infringed on...

Status
Not open for further replies.