PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

milehighpiper

Can't Leave
Sep 10, 2018
Denver, CO
Not really as like I said too much is subjective. I like peanut butter and horseradish on toast many very likely don't. Not trying to ne better than anyone, but pandering to everyone in the tobacco world is why we still have any at all. If companies only catered to selective tastes, the market would have gone under and the antis would have eaten us alive years ago. Just remember what Russ Ouellette said about aromatics being the main seller of any company. Once those go, this ship sinks.
I understand your point and agree that some tobacco blenders put out a crappy product in fancy packaging and expect us to fall in love with nasty tobacco (again, a subjective statement). However, there are some companies that are putting the care into their blends and it shows. I just wanted to throw my two cents in and politely express my opposing view that not "nearly every blend out there right now" lacked the care and at the same time throw a shout out to the guys at TCS.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
I understand your point and agree that some tobacco blenders put out a crappy product in fancy packaging and expect us to fall in love with nasty tobacco (again, a subjective statement). However, there are some companies that are putting the care into their blends and it shows. I just wanted to throw my two cents in and politely express my opposing view that not "nearly every blend out there right now" lacked the care and at the same time throw a shout out to the guys at TCS.
I can do nothing but agree. Thankfully I mostly smoke older bulk blends.? TCS's White Rose is phenomenal, and their staff is top notch!?

blackadderlxx

Can't Leave
Jun 17, 2018
Well, I'm glad it's Sutliff and not C&D. I'll leave it at that to avoid getting flamed for wrongthink.

blackadderlxx

Can't Leave
Jun 17, 2018

Country Squire is definitely an example of doing it right. I recommend them to people all the time, and their customer service is excellent.

Status
Not open for further replies.