PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ernest

Can't Leave
Aug 31, 2010
When I reflect on my attraction to pipe smoking by dividing the percentage between pipe and tobacco.I would say pipe-73% Tobacco-20% Room for error-07%

What would your pipe/tobacco percentage look like?

surfmac211

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 28, 2009
Jacksonville, Florida
It just changed for me. Pipe= 40% Pipe Tobacco= 60%. I'm trying to focus on my stash for the next couple months until I get a good amount of tobacco. Before I only kept around 6 blends at a time till I smoked them up, now I'm up to 30.

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
I'm w/ bubba on this one. I'm 85% tobacco, 14% pipes, 1% pipe cleaners
-Jason
Edit: Woo-hoo I'm a full-fledged member, now! How'd that happen?

wallbright

Aug 22, 2010
I would say its 95% pipes and 5% tobacco. At this moment I have around 11 pipes but only 2 blends of tobacco. I will purchasing more soon hopefully but for the time being this is the percentages.

wallbright

Aug 22, 2010
Haha I am still stuck at new member and will be for some time. I wonder if it is time based? Or is it still based on posts?

wallbright

Aug 22, 2010
I need to find a local B&M before I can buy anymore. Hopefully I will be meeting up with a local guy from a different forum who recommended a shop near me. I do really need more tobacco though. I haven't smoked my pipe in a few weeks now and it is killing me. I just have my stash waiting for my new pipes to get here. Hopefully the ratio will change.

chuckw

Oct 7, 2009
I have more than enough pipes so my focus is 100% tobacco.
Piperacks_0004_edited-1.jpg

Another 7 pipes have been added since this photp was taken.

flanative

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 22, 2010
I would have to say 50/50 for myself. I have more than enough pipes however I collect L&H Stern pipes so alot of cash still goes to pipes.

ernest

Can't Leave
Aug 31, 2010
flanative-Do you have a picture of your L&H stem pipes you could post?Id love to see them.

flanative

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 22, 2010
Actually, I dont. But now that youve mentioned it Im going to take some!

ernest

Can't Leave
Aug 31, 2010
O.K.Thank's,can you get all the angles-front,back,top,bottom,both sides,and also a shot with some smoke coming out of one of them would really be artistic.Would a close up of the inside of the bowl be asking to much and possibly something in the vicinity so we can gauge the actual size? Thank's flanative

Status
Not open for further replies.