Pepper-Bombs and Ultra Strongs - Recommendations?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

saltedplug

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
Very strong cigars rocked me more than the same in pipe tobacco. LFD Doubles got to me such that some were unpleasant to smoke.

CI writes, however, "The Double Ligero line of La Flor Dominicana is one of the strongest and most well-balanced cigars you will come across."

It was while smoking a very strong triple maduro that I learned that once my stomach turned I was to put the cigar down and get ready to bolt for the commode

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
BJvWLeF.jpg

Reactions: danimalia

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
A while back I was turned onto a boutique lounge in Dallas, Cigar Art. Unfortunately I don't see these offered there now and it is post pandemic so I don't know how it affected them. They had a fairly substantial in house rolled offerings pre-C. I have to eat a full meal to smoke these but they are really good, this fits your criteria. I have seven left. I have family in the area and this shop is going to be a must when we finally get to head down.

View attachment 41944
Let me know their status if you get down there. I am very interested in USA-made cigars in general and a cigar shop with in-house production is even cooler. Like the old hotels and shops in Cuba that had them.

Reactions: Rockyrepose

lelik

Lifer
Aug 21, 2019
Arturo Fuente Opus X Destino Super Belicoso not pepper bomb, but this cigar is so strong that I started to feel dizzy. I had to eat ice cream to get better.
WLSMtEol.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.