PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickpal14

Lifer
Jun 9, 2011
Not available here in Italy, guess is similar to Balkan flake,isn't?
Once you read this Hobie1dog, please forgive Pentangle his sacrilegious words for his does not know the true inner peace brought upon you by that most noble pipeweed known as Penzance........... :worship:
:wink:

danno

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 5, 2011
I have never been lucky enough to nab some Penzance. Eventually, I suppose I'll score. I did happen upon some

Margate and Tilsdale. You young fellas are just too fast for this old fogie. ;-)
I have some Penzance backordered at about 3 places, so one is sure to hit...Shock & awe shopping!

creekspecter

Might Stick Around
May 25, 2011
I tempered my greed and ordered just half a pound of sweet, sweet Penzance from pipesandcigars. Of course, I also ordered a pound of FVF, so maybe I'm not as considerate as I had hoped I might be for the holiday season...

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
16.jpg

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
With Hobie shouting the praises of Penzance from the mountain top, I knew, this was one worth waiting for. I only ordered a small tin so others could share the wealth.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Penzance is awesome. I'm smoking it right now. If you are frustrated by not being able to get any, I recommend G. L. Pease Quiet Nights. It is similar and also an amazing smoke.

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
Yep, I like the Quiet Nights as Kevin suggested. Bubba did a comparison 6 months ago between the Penzance and Quiet Nights, switching back and forth with 2 pipes and said he had trouble telling which one was which.
I commend Greg for coming up with such a close match with the limited supply of Penzance. :clap:

rickpal14

Lifer
Jun 9, 2011
Packing up my Secret Santa box this weekend.... Penzance tin will be included.... Bet you're hoping I have you!!! LOL!!!
:lol:

gecko13

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 2, 2011
Goodyear,AZ
Getting into the holiday spirit, I think I will also treat my secret Santa recipient to a tin of Penzance from my secret cellar.
:puffpipe:

Status
Not open for further replies.