PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
On Halloween afternoon, I decided to enjoy some Peanut Butter and Chocolate tobacco from Wilke Mixtures. It tasted really good! It sorta tasted like a Reeses Cup!
It was my creation. John Brandt and I did it together. Took seven tries before we were happy with it. I've been on a diet and was tired of all those Reese's cup commercials when I watch baseball. They were too durn tempting! That's what gave me the idea for it. I find smoking it reduces the urge to go off my diet,and it curbs my hunger, too. I doubt any other blend was ever created because of their diet! ;) ?

JKoD

Part of the Furniture Now
May 9, 2021
IN
It was my creation. John Brandt and I did it together. Took seven tries before we were happy with it. I've been on a diet and was tired of all those Reese's cup commercials when I watch baseball. They were too durn tempting! That's what gave me the idea for it. I find smoking it reduces the urge to go off my diet,and it curbs my hunger, too. I doubt any other blend was ever created because of their diet! ;) ?
So, you’re saying it’s good and we should all try it?

scout19d3

Can't Leave
Jul 6, 2021
Katy, TX USA
I ordered a 1/2 lb of Wilke's Peanut Butter & Chocolate as well as 1/2 1b of the Peanut Butter. Mr. Brandt included a note indicating that I'd probably really enjoy the latter and he was spot on.
I'm enjoying both, but find myself moving through the PB faster than the PB & Chocolate (which seems crazy to me, as I love the combo flavors from Reese's cups) and so I'm ordering another 1lb of PB this week.

I can't fail to mention the Surbrug Crystal Palace that I also ordered, at the same time - it's wonderful

mickeyg

Might Stick Around
Jul 28, 2015
Long Island
Back in the 60s, my Dad used to pick up these Romeo Y Julieta Cubans for his buddy when we vacayed in Canada. He'd be chain smoking them while coaching 3rd base for our LL team. They always had a peanut butter like smell to me.

Reactions: JimInks

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Back in the 60s, my Dad used to pick up these Romeo Y Julieta Cubans for his buddy when we vacayed in Canada. He'd be chain smoking them while coaching 3rd base for our LL team. They always had a peanut butter like smell to me.
Not surprising. I've smoked quite a number of cigars that had a decent amount of nuttiness.