PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
On April 1st, there was an announcement, that Wilke Pipe Tobacco has created a new tobacco blend, Peanut Butter & Chocolate. Obviously, someone stated that this might be a April's Fools trick. But today, I can state that this is the best "trick" that I have ever tasted. My wife smelled the pouch and announced it was the best smelling tobacco, that I have ever purchased.

I retreated to my garage and smoked a small bowl in a meerschaum and another bowl in a small briar. I could not detect the peanut butter, but that might have been the result of the peanut butter sandwich, before I went to the garage. Also, I rarely can taste the components of the tobacco. The blend had lots of long strands of tobacco. If you like sweet tobacco, you should try this new blend.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I love chocolate and peanut butter, but it confuses me to imagine it in a pipe tobacco blend. It could become a life necessity, but on the other hand, it might be one of those one-time purchases. The idea does make me hungry for peanut butter and chocolate.

Status
Not open for further replies.