PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

philobeddoe

Lifer
Oct 31, 2011
East Indiana
i just noticed that Neill Archer Roans blog A Passion for Pipes has restarted after a rather long dry spell. Our community will be all the better for his return to form.

pitchfork

Lifer
May 25, 2012
Thanks. I check it about once a month or so, just to see. Glad its being updated again.

dmcmtk

Lifer
Aug 23, 2013
Always enjoy Neill's blog posts, Philo, thanks for the heads up! His latest,
http://www.apassionforpipes.com/neills-blog/2015/6/21/the-crap-shoot.html

huntertrw

Lifer
Jul 23, 2014
The Lower Forty of Hill Country
"Passion For Pipes Has Restarted Woohoo"
When I initially read the title to this thread, I found myself wondering what in the world is Woohoo? Was that a pipes-and-tobacco-specific search-engine? Perhaps a revived Website? It took a few beats for my tired brain this evening to tumble to the fact that philobeddoe was referring to Mr. Roan's late, lamented blog, the home page of which may be found here (A Passion for Pipes).
To philobeddoe: Allow me to thank you for the heads-up!
To Mr. Roan: Welcome back, Sir!

zulucollector

Lurker
Nov 19, 2013
Hey guys,
Thanks for the props on restarting the blog. Over the last year or so, my life took a series of unexpected turns, resulting in my having to refocus my priorities. Now that things have settled down, I have a bit more time to write. Plus, I'm finding I have stories to tell and things to say. It feels good.
Especially when I read threads like this one!
Neill

owen

Part of the Furniture Now
May 28, 2014
I have been checking regularly and was very surprised to see it back, what a treat. I wish cake and dottle would pull his finger out and post some more articles.

Status
Not open for further replies.