PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpkrause

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 3, 2012
I got so many great tobacco suggestions, I had hard time making a decision. Once I started down the path of buying tobacco, I had to get the light weight pipes I have been eyeing. Smokingpipes.com is going to keep me very poor, but very relaxed and happy.
null-61.jpg

null-64.jpg

null-65.jpg

null-66.jpg

null-62.jpg

null-63.jpg

The start my of pipe collection/cellar:
null-67.jpg

I really tried to buy stuff outside my comfort zone but not to way out there. I will probably start with the 1Q as I do not want open a tin when I am working 12 hour night shift. The tin of Christmas Cheer i am going to let sit for a good long time, at least a year. After that I have no idea what I am going to try next. Even the Stanwell is an atypical choice for me. I don't normally go for the rusticated look. It is going to be fun trying out these new pocket pipes. The Joh's weighs less than an ounce. Thanks for witnessing my insane PAD/TAD.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Your PAD and TAD may be insane, but you have to admit you are having a blast. Great looking pipes and some great blends. Have fun experimenting.

dpkrause

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 3, 2012
I got to smoke both pipes. Both are great smokes. I a surprised how long the Stanwell will stay lit. They are both are very light, the Joh's is very light. I started off with the 1Q. It did not let me down at all, very smooth, sweet, and creamy smoke. I will be adding this tobacco to my regular tobacco line-up. The question is: what to try next?

koshersmoke

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 20, 2012
wholy crap man... you should have enought to last you a little while and still have a ton of stuff to celler. nice looking pipes too. enjoy, I wish I could get some new stuff but, at this time im broke as hell, my car is in the shop still, and I cant afford any new purchases for a little while. good thing I have some C & D stuff in jars. Its all I have left.

smeigs

Lifer
Jun 26, 2012
great choices! I smoke frog morton about 90% of the time, its amazing stuff I hope you dig it! Enjoy all of those goodies!

dpkrause

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 3, 2012
I was too chicken to mess with the flake this morning, as I have never smoked a flake. Instead I just tried the Bombay Court with my morning coffee. It was horrible. So bad that I should collect any and all of it that anyone has to properly dispose of it.

Seriously, this stuff was amazing. This may sound weird but it reminded of my smoker when I am making BBQ. It did have spicy note to it that I just loved. I do have two regrets. One, that it took me so long to try tobacco like this and that I packed so very little into this small bowl for fear of hating this tobacco.

pipedreamer

Might Stick Around
Oct 29, 2012
That's a good start. Quality also. When you get to around 500 lbs. Post it and I'm sure everyone will help with your TAD. Your going to need more 1Q. I can just tell. Good smoking.

Status
Not open for further replies.