PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

crk69

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 30, 2012
Well, just ordered a Neerup sandblasted calabash and 6 pipe round stand.... Gotta stop the madness someday, but not yet :twisted: Will post pics of the new pipe when it arrives...

kasbah

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 26, 2012
Awesome! Please do post some pictures and let us know how it smokes, I almost bought a Neerup recently but decided upon a Cavicchi instead. I do think my next pipe will probably be a Neerup, especially since a handful of them have vulcanite stems and they are largely affordable.

crk69

Jun 30, 2012
Thanks Guys!! Will definantly post up some pics when it arrives... And the pipe rack will only get what I have now on stands stored together. Still waiting on the pipe rack that I commissioned, the cabinet maker is super backed up right now because of all the new home construction around our area.

crk69

Jun 30, 2012
Okay gang, finally got the pipe in last night, but had to go to work so couldn't post up some pics.. It's definantly smaller than I thought, but thats my fault for not reading all the specs. It's a nice smaller pipe, which I'll probably use for around the house or out and about.. Well, here's the pics...
allyxv.jpg

2hr0n03.jpg

15z3v9y.jpg

Definantly love the Birdseye on the bowl... Sandblast shows a nice ring grain as well. All in all, I am very happy with it. Will post up how it smokes after it's first bowl...

crk69

Jun 30, 2012
Thanks Phil and Brad, @captain, haven't smoked it yet.. plan on smoking it after turkey this afternoon..

smeigs

Lifer
Jun 26, 2012
i really love that pipe. Even though its smaller I think it looks awesome! great choice!

simnettpratt

Lifer
Nov 21, 2011
Yeah, the contrasting birdeye is the best, and I prefer rusticated over smooth, and saddle bits too. Sweet pipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.