PAD strikes again...I just couldn't say no...

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
@ Bubba: That will make 16 for me. I used to have 30 to 40 pipes, but have been thinning my collection over the past couple years. I stopped smoking for a few years there and then started back a couple years ago. Since then I have been busy weeding out all of the pipes I bought in my smoking infancy when I bought whatever I thought I might like to try. After 14 years of pipe smoking, I have a firm grip on the type of pipes I like and I have been buying accordingly. I'm no longer the type to buy lots of pipes from ebay and restore them. I have been buying all new and some estates when they come along for the past couple years. If I can't afford the pipe I want, I just wait till I have the dough. I'm just not into buying anything that is just a pipe that will smoke tobacco anymore. I buy what I want when I can buy it pretty much. I would suspect that 2011 will see me add a half dozen pipes to my collection.

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
Then again, this may be a 1 or 2 pipe year. I have been ITCHING to buy another Dunhill. A few Ruby Barks, Countries, Cumberlands and dress pipes have really been tugging at my "please make an irrational decision to spend 4 or 5 hundred bucks on a pipe" strings lately. Also had my eye on a few Castellos and Ardors for a while. We shall see.

scott306

Might Stick Around
Jan 5, 2011
That is a nice looking pipe for sure. Great addition for any ones collection.

Lucky bugger. lol

Happy smoking! :puffy:

Status
Not open for further replies.