PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

irishsmoker

Lifer
Feb 14, 2012
Well last Friday I ordered a Stanwell Canadian, and two new cobs. Yesterday I found a B&M that was only an hour away and bought a pipe similar to the one off Sherlock Holmes movie along with my first ever meershaum. I also got a tin of Eileen's Dream. For now I am satisfied. The PAD beast sleeps! Oh and on the way home I stopped at an antiques stipend and bought a Dr. Grabow freehand for $5.

irishsmoker

Lifer
Feb 14, 2012
I would love to post pics but I use my phone to get on here and don't know how to post them with my phone.

zanthal

Lifer
Dec 3, 2011
Pleasanton, CA
irishsmoker, if you have an android phone, try using IMGUR.com ... you should be able to share pictures that way
wish I could say my PAD is satisfied ... I'm not there yet. :puffy:

cajunguy

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 22, 2012
Metairie, LA
The PAD beast may be hibernating, my friend, but there is always the chance of it waking at any given moment. Every time I think I'm satisfied I make the mistake of going on Ebay.

adam12

May 16, 2011
Every time I think I'm satisfied I make the mistake of going on Ebay.
So let's suppose you actually DID go on there right now. What would be an example of something you'd search for?
:)

cajunguy

Jan 22, 2012
Metairie, LA
So let's suppose you actually DID go on there right now. What would be an example of something you'd search for?
Can't do it. PAD already attacked today. If my wife turned around and saw me on Ebay again, I might be a goner.

cajunguy

Jan 22, 2012
Metairie, LA
:lol: Not usually. She normally finds pipes for me to look at and consider. But today's purchase went above and beyond the normal PAD attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.