PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

illicitdreams

Might Stick Around
Oct 24, 2010
I was trying to be good, but while in the local Tobacconist's shop buying a gift certificate for a buddy of mine for Christmas, I spied it... well more like it damn near jumped out at me. LOL. Of course I could pass up the deal on it... $45, considering they usually go for much more than that.
It's a S&R bent egg with a partial fancy lucite stem. It's a beautiful birds eye burl...
77a904ca.jpg

I do need to get a better picture of it.

unclearthur

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
Those sneaky pipes just keep jumping out and snagging us poor innocent fellas! Glad that one snagged you. Looks real nice.

chuckw

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 7, 2009
Not a bad lookinhg pipe. Not a bad price for an S&R either.

Congratulations.

hilojohnny

Lifer
Oct 2, 2010
Hey Dreams....I think you did very well...that's a very nice looking pipe and the price is a steal.... :D

illicitdreams

Might Stick Around
Oct 24, 2010
Thanks everyone, I've been looking for an "upgrade" to my S&R Yard Pipe, for a while now and the prices they fetch were kinda placing it on the back burner. I just so happened to be in the shop today and saw it the price was right and, I happened to have a $50 gift card from work, and well the rest as they say is history.

thomc80

Can't Leave
Jun 15, 2010
Not really iowa the internets can be a bad thing too. Alot of my PAD hits me from there. Ive only ever bought like 3 of my 10 pipes from a tobacconist =p.

collindow

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 15, 2010
Portland, OR
I swear, Congress needs to do something about all these pipes just jumping up and demanding to be purchased, with their promises of awesome smokes and beautiful lines.

/s

But seriously, I just got myself snagged a few minutes ago on eBay. We'll see if I win ha ha.

Status
Not open for further replies.