PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashdigger

Lifer
Jul 30, 2016
Vegas Baby!!!
I've completely caved and purchased 5 Petersons. Four new and one estate. I'm almost ashamed of myself, but those pipes look SWEET. Sorry, not sorry.

Briar Baron

Can't Leave
Sep 30, 2016
Sydney
Oh no! I did it again, just looking at a lovely pipe I have been watching for about a month and then the 15% sale kicked in .......resisted for about 2 hours.........then pulled the trigger 8O
I just logged on again to the site and I see I have been promoted from Bronze member (been Bronze for a few years now) to Silver. Definitely confirms the PAD is serious......ho ho ho Merry Christmas to me :puffy:

saltedplug

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
My advice is to buy it right now. As said, there's no point waiting and hoping that PAD will go away. Plus, it's Christmas and you need to give no. 1 something first. Plus it's Saturday. Plus you'll save your wife the trouble of buying it for you.

timt

Lifer
Jul 19, 2018
Plus you'll save your wife the trouble of buying it for you.

She truly appreciated this. Plus, now she knows how easy it is to please me. Just point and click.

Briar Baron

Can't Leave
Sep 30, 2016
Sydney
Well the Grinch was at work, the order was paid for, all good, but I asked to change the shipping method once I was informed of brokerage fees for that particular method. I was communicating well with customer service and the new shipping method was applied, all OK, but then some error in the customer service department put the pipe (an unsmoked Savinelli Autograph 0) back into stock and then it was snapped up in an instant by some lucky person.....
I was shocked at the news since once the decision was made I really looked forward to the pipe, and all the other goodies I had added to the order. Full refund given, no problems there. The Christmas tree will have one less present under it this year...... :cry:

Briar Baron

Can't Leave
Sep 30, 2016
Sydney
Grinch x 2 .....to add insult to injury, I have been demoted from VIP Silver back to VIP Bronze due to no fault of my own......oh well, more than 9 years as a faithful customer does not count for much.....

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
Let's all sing together!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27I3AN0XwP8
jay-roger.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.