PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

1adsarge

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 19, 2016
NE Nevada
Just went to go check out with my usual cartfull of random bulk tobaccos and got a notice that P&C does not ship to Utah! I just bought a bunch of tobacco from them last month! I am utterly distraught at this news! Wonder if there is a way around this somehow? Any suggestions?

ashdigger

Lifer
Jul 30, 2016
Vegas Baby!!!
Yes. Unless he's a commercial tobacconist. But, I'm not an internet lawyer, I'm just a guy who has shipped tobacco to friends in Washington. They have the same policies.

1adsarge

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 19, 2016
NE Nevada
That is true. Smoking pipes didn't throw me an error when I went to check out tonight. Wonder why P&C can't ship but others can.

leafsmoker

Can't Leave
Oct 26, 2017
Indiana, USA
Hoosierpipeguy---You are correct at the present time.Give it a day,Month, or year,Probably less and it will not be available to him anywhere online.The scheme is get rid of all the brick and mortars.Make us all order online then make a rule that eventually tobacco will not be able to be shipped to any State.Funk politics,They need to simmer down with us.Washington and Maryland...now Utah this is sad news....just like the FDA B.S. Once it's on the table,it's simply a thing they can address and enforce.I just got rid of 9 pounds of Balkan..maybe that was a mistake...I have only about 25 pounds of tobacco left as of now.Time to buy more I guess. :idea:

Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
leafsmoker, I don't disagree. That's why I now have 235 pounds of pipe tobacco stored. I hope to have over 300 pounds by 2020. At that point, while I hope it doesn't for all other pipe smokers sake, I'll be covered.

perdurabo

Lifer
Jun 3, 2015
^^^^While you’re at it call that Freshman Senator you guys just elected... what’s his name? He was the one that handed over the presidential bid that one time! Yea call him too. :mrgreen:

leafsmoker

Can't Leave
Oct 26, 2017
Indiana, USA
Nice Hoosierpipe guy.235 pounds and trying for 300.That's great man, I wish I could say the same.I'll be happy to attain even 100 pounds by 2020. :?

Status
Not open for further replies.