PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

gogosamgo

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 5, 2015
Just wanted to give you guys a heads up about the annual pipesandcigars.com IPSD sale and free goodie box. Last year I was lucky enough to snag one, and I just did again, definitely recommend it to anyone who's been itching to make a purchase that's $100+ They sell out quick and I know a lot of people were bummed they missed it last year, so don't miss your chance!

dd50

Might Stick Around
Nov 21, 2013
This is the first time I've been early enough on the deal to snag a goodie bag. Hope it is as good as they've been in previous years.

shanelktown

Lifer
Feb 10, 2015
I got mine they are solid if you enjoy cigars as well. I had mentioned in another thread they seem to be front loaded with cigars though.

gogosamgo

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 5, 2015
Yeah last year I believe they had something like 8 cigars and a cigar lighter, but I do enjoy cigars so I didn't mind the addition. There were plenty of pipe related items like 3-4 blends, a basket pipe, a pipe tool, tobacco pouch, etc. I'd be perfectly happy with a similar box this year :)

gogosamgo

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 5, 2015
Yeah, it was the same thing last year, they sold out in around an hour or two. Can't wait to see what's included this year!

bcharles123

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 18, 2014
I snagged one. Was at the gym, checking email for work between sets. Caught it early. Same way I snagged some squadron leader w/ perique.
....and you all laugh at our obsession with out electronic gadgets (but it is invaluable for me at the gym!)

andrew

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
Can't wait to see the disappointment thread about someone getting cigars on IPSD. Always a good read.

gogosamgo

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 5, 2015
Can't wait to see the disappointment thread about someone getting cigars on IPSD. Always a good read.
How dare they include free cigars... the nerve... ;)

zitotczito

Lifer
Aug 12, 2014
Well I got one coming so it should be interesting what ever I get. I smoke cigars so that's cool and if I get a pouch then I am fine with it.

sjpipesmoker

Lifer
Apr 17, 2011
I had a bunch of tobaccos in my cart at P&C for about a month and keep debating whether to pull the trigger or not, luckily I waited. I saved about 20 bucks, free shipping and snagged the goodie box! This will be my first time ever getting a surprise box from any vender. Looking forward to it!

shanelktown

Lifer
Feb 10, 2015
Whatever it is it's free! I'm glad I waited to get the pipe I had been looking at for a little while figure it's cheap so take a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.