PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Well, I was hoping Mike would bring two hard boiled eggs and a duck egg to the stateroom.

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
I thought Jim sounded a lot like Harpo.
Dammit, Jesse, I do wish you wouuln't do that to me when I've got chips & a Diet Coke in front of me....
But Jim, "why a duck??"
Bill "Iiiice cream, getta your tootsi-frootsi...."

maduromadness

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 3, 2014
California
Thanks for the link and interview! I definitely have used Mr. Amash's vast knowledge and palate to my advantage. Great to know more about him.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Danimalia: I played semi-pro, not minor league. College prevented me from playing organized ball. That ended up being the better decision.
Thanks for the compliments. I was told my interview is currently the third most downloaded and is 150 away from being number one. I thought that was pretty cool.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Oh boy, hope my gimpy operating system will access this. I remember the Brian Levine interview vividly, especially when he was asked about pipes, when he said he wasn't much of a pipe man, but a tobacco guy, and just smoked the Stanwell's he got at no cost at his work place.

madox07

Lifer
Dec 12, 2016
Well well well ... good to hear your voice first of all, and second of all I appreciate you for doing what are you doing. My deepest respect, sir !

Status
Not open for further replies.