Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

merc

Lurker
Mar 27, 2019
I love OTC tobaccos, I guess because it's all I ever smoke and if it was alright for my grandpa then it's alright for me. I like searching around gas stations and pharmacies for blends I haven't seen or tried. I can imagine that smoking OTC is like smoking phille blunts and when you smoke good stuff for a while and go back it makes you wonder why you even smoked it in the first place. Still love OTC

pinhead

Lurker
Mar 13, 2019
Captain Black is mainly all I have available to me at the local tobacconist. Great price. Tin/pouch note, flavor - no tongue bite. Pleasant room note. What more could you ask for! 1Q and RLP-6 are my favorites.

Jul 28, 2016
Finland-Scandinavia-EU
Aside from St Brunos&Condor Some Most Popular and good quality OTC's here on the old continent,Mc Barens Scottish Mix,Golden Extras, All Amphoras brands,various Orlik brand offerings, Borkum Riffs and Clan Original,moreover there are many locally produced names which aren't exported anywhere out of native'production country, especially in France, Italy and Germany.

dethmutt

Can't Leave
Sep 14, 2018
Finally pulled the trigger on St Bruno. meh wasn't impressed.. it was a good smoke I think I was looking for something that wasn't there... (I had heard Lakeland like) but its a solid smoke!
I also got a tub of Capt Black Grape. I cant explain it.. It has become my after work smoke. loaded up in a cob, its a quick smoke, with strangely a great flavor. It burns fast which makes it great for an after work quick smoke. Late nights I peek into the cellar. O.o

dethmutt

Can't Leave
Sep 14, 2018
Yes I do, but I grabbed a pouch of Prince Albert today while visiting tobacco shops. Grainger is next on the list!

Status
Not open for further replies.