PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

leonardw

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 30, 2011
Orlik is still being imported to the U.S. In fact, new shipment should be hitting the U.S. port today. We'll be shipping to wholesalers/online retailers by the end of this week. So folks should be back in stock by the week of 9/24. Demand has been higher than expected for this one.
We've also had stronger than anticipated demand for some of the Peter Stokkebye blends, the Luxury Flake series and PS 52 Proper English in particular. Fresh supplies of those should be arriving today as well.

gecko13

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 2, 2011
Goodyear,AZ
Thanks for the update LeonardW. I've been looking to order some more PS Luxury Flake and BullsEye Flake when its back in stock. I'll keep some TAD dollars on stand bye for this.
:puffpipe:

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
bulldog, yes the journey has been fun, but having this place as a sounding board has been even more fun. Yes peoples tastes are so different, but I hear about blends that I never would have tried because of this place.
gwtwdbss, Silver flake is in my rotation and a go to va flake. It is superb, great taste, nice nic content, comes ready to smoke( no drying time at all), the only negative is the unsealed tins. It is one of the best flakes in my rotation for sure.

I use the large plastic bail top jars from walmart with the silicone gaskets. They are not cheap at 8 bucks for the large, but it holds 2 pounds. Walmart also has a 4 pack of different sizes in the same jars for 20.00 that I buy as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.