PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Worknman

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 23, 2019
Has anyone ordered a pipe directly from the savinelli website? There's a specific pipe that I like and can only find it on their home site. Smokingpipes has the 6mm version but I want the 9mm with a different stem.

It sems they ship from Italy and I was wondering if there's any problems with customs taxes or whatever when shipping to the U.S.

Last edited:

Spa32

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 2, 2019
Wisconsin, USA
I highly recommend ordering from their website. I've ordered 7 pipes direct from Savinelli over the last few years. They use UPS for shipping and their boxes are very sturdy. My last order from them took the longest time and was the only time I've had to pay a brokerage fee($25). My first order took only 2 days to get. Average delivery time to Wisconsin is about 4 days. They also have amazing customer service and will answer any questions you have and will take additional pictures of the pipe you're interested in.

cacooper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 28, 2009
Parker, CO
Highly recommended also. I’ve ordered several pipes and am astonished at the delivery time. 3 days from Barasso, Italy, through customs, to Utah, for $20 shipping. It takes nearly 10 days from the east coast from other suppliers. Always excellent communication and order tracking. Great company!

Reactions: Worknman

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Has anyone ordered a pipe directly from the savinelli website? There's a specific pipe that I like and can only find it on their home site. Smokingpipes has the 6mm version but I want the 9mm with a different stem.

It sems they ship from Italy and I was wondering if there's any problems with customs taxes or whatever when shipping to the U.S.
You can request a pipe from SPC. They can usually get them for you, often less expensive than ordering direct.

Reactions: Worknman
Status
Not open for further replies.