PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

styler

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 31, 2014
Wow, I've read all of JimInks' reviews and I don't know where to start with my first order! I was going to go with some Fayyum, Director's Cut, Sunset and Dockworker to try them out. I'd appreciate the thoughts of anyone who has smoked a lot of Hans' blends.

geo3rge

Might Stick Around
Oct 28, 2013
I have ordered from HU and find them quite superb tobaccos. Sunset Flake, Directors Cut, Great Dixter and Haymaker are all recommended. Edward G blend is another that I've found quite lovely. The tobacco is clearly high quality and totally handmade. Great aromas, tastes and textures throughout. They smoke clean, fresh and pure, with no gloop or cloying sweetness. I've found them to be excellent in every way and can thoroughly recommend them to anyone.

Haven't posted for a while but glad to do so here!

torque

Can't Leave
May 21, 2013
Just wanted to update this thread as someone in the states ordering from HU.
First, I ordered more Brown Flake than he had in stock. I would have expected him to contact me and let me know that my order would be delayed until he received a new stock from Germain. He didn't do that. Instead, he contacted me to let me know that, while some tins were on backorder, he shipped what he did have and that the rest would follow in about a week with no additional shipping charges. He didn't want me to have to wait that long to try some of the blends that I had ordered. He did NOT have to do that. We are both at the mercy of the postal system, but even so the first box arrived sooner than I had hoped and the second one showed up about a week later as promised. I have nothing but good things to report regarding my ordering experience with Hans.
I haven't had a chance to sample all of his blends that I ordered but, if a non-latikia oriental forward blend is something that you enjoy then his Joschi's Oriental Sunrise will not disappoint. I highly recommend it and look forward to adding more to my cellar as time goes on. Very positive experience and would highly recommend HU to anyone looking for a EU vendor. His own brand is just really supurb (what I have tried) and of course being able to order Brown Flake from him is just iceing on the proverbial cake. Hopefully this helps anyone that is on the fence feel confident in ordering from Hans. Top notch service and a really nice guy to deal with.

Status
Not open for further replies.