PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Briar Tuck

Lifer
Nov 29, 2022
Oregon coast
You guys are GOOD!

I just realized if I self-identify as something unusual enough, that people will want to $ee it---meaning interview$, movie part$, and $o forth---and I can get fifty million dollar checks without even having to work up a sweat, like I'll have to if I remain a teenage tennis star.

OK, then.

I now self-identify as the world's only giraffe-human.

Done

And anyone who suggests otherwise will get sued into oblivion as soon as I move to California, too. Which will be ANOTHER source of revenue. :col:

View attachment 193397
Just to be safe you should also identify as pansexual.

Reactions: brian64 and 5star

georged

Lifer
Mar 7, 2013
Your priorities are EXTREMELY skewed if you fear the tax department over the forum mods.

Melvin Schwartz is no longer the aspirational model for mods in the PipeWorld.

In fact, finely tuned mod skills are one of the main reasons this forum grew when so many others withered and died.

As for the IRS, that's an entirely different subject. The Irish Rattray's Smokers don't fool around.

jpberg

Lifer
Aug 30, 2011
Melvin Schwartz is no longer the aspirational model for mods in the PipeWorld.

In fact, finely tuned mod skills are one of the main reasons this forum grew when so many others withered and died.

As for the IRS, that's an entirely different subject. The Irish Rattray's Smokers don't fool around.
Did you just say Penzance? If you did, you are gone.

Jan 27, 2020
OP, do you have a pet? If not I recommend you getting one. When I nuzzle and kiss behind my dog's ears where the stubby fur is all my worries melt away like I'm in a Calgon commercial!

Reactions: Briar Tuck