PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
Barkar they are are great for long smokes and mine is very comfortable in the mouth.
Storient I will keep my eye out. I don't know if it is a nice enough meer to worry about it too much though.

jchaplick

Lifer
May 8, 2011
Im not a big fan of oom paul pipes, but I do have to say that meer storient posted is very cool

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
http://s11.photobucket.com/albums/a180/hobie1dog/Pipes/?action=view&current=RolandoNegoita.jpg&mediafilter=noflash
Sorry, I cannot get my picture of the Ronald Negotia Oom Paul to show up without clicking on the link

brewshooter

Lifer
Jun 2, 2011
I got a gigantic Oom Paul from Marty Pulvers a while back. The thing is the size of my fist and I love it!

agnosticpipe

Lifer
Nov 3, 2013
In the sticks in Mississippi
Just got an Oom Paul today, and I'm lovin it! It's an old estate Jansen's N.O. from Ye Olde PIpe Shoppe in New Orleans. It's so cool to be able to see just what you're doing when you light it! Smokes great too, and no trouble passing the pipe cleaner either. Why did I wait so long to buy a pipe named after myself? :roll:
Paul

Aug 14, 2012
Harris: I have never gotten a cleaner through one without removing the stem. But if you smoke it rarely it dries and you might not have to, during the smoke. I had 3 Dunhills and 1 Cavicchi of this shape, sold them all except 1 Dunhill County. It is actually a great smoke, weightless in the mouth and very beautiful.

settersbrace

Lifer
Mar 20, 2014
I used to have a Boswell Oom Paul (not the grizzly) that was maybe the second or third pipe I ever had. It was a grand smoker but I removed the stem when it was warm once too often back then and it started to loosen. I was walking across the shop floor one day with a fresh bowlful and the unthinkable happened. I kinda miss that pipe. :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.