PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

greggors

Can't Leave
Oct 5, 2010
Mississauga ON Canada
I'm still getting my bearings on names of other parts of the gta. I'm currently north part of mississauga by Derry rd. If anyone want to meet up just hit me up. ( when the weather's nicer lol)

bassbug

Lifer
Dec 29, 2016
Chez Tabac on Eglinton west of Bathurst. Mostly cigars, but they have pipes and tobacco
Smokin' Cigar on Bayview south of Eglinton, same story
Cigar Bodega on Main St. in Unionville
Brigham & More on Queen east of Woodbine
There are more places around, but its always the same story...heavy on cigars with a few pipes and bulk blends thrown in.

aro222

Can't Leave
Mar 17, 2018
Toronto Ontario, Canada
The cigar shop in my area was the same mike

Brigham’s and Peterson’s only...and a couple of tins of god knows what with about a half inch of dust on them.

Such a shame

Hmmmmm perhaps I should open up a proper pipe shop here. Wonder if that may bring the pipe smokers out of the shadows and into the daylight.

“ if you build it, they will come “

bassbug

Lifer
Dec 29, 2016
Brigham’s and Peterson’s only
Both fine brands that provide an excellent smoke at a reasonable price.
a couple of tins of god knows what with about a half inch of dust on them.
Aged tobacco at everyday prices...sounds like a good deal to me :)
if you build it, they will come
Yup...all 6 of us :rofl:
How do you make a small fortune in the pipe business? .... Start with a big fortune.

olkofri

Lifer
Sep 9, 2017
The Arm of Orion
“ if you build it, they will come “

Yup, the gov't people will be all over you to drain you dry. And after they're done ravaging you, the Cancer Society will move in to get you closed.
Brigham is decent. It's a Canadian company, but, alas, their pipes are no longer made in Canada. :crying:
The second pipe I got was a Brigham Voyageur #84, which I ordered from the factory via my local B&M.

canadianpuffer

Can't Leave
Oct 8, 2017
There’s a shops that have a decent selection of blends, the humidor in Woodbridge, celebrity in Oakville, Walper tobacco in Kitchener, reserve shops like middleport, cape, and casa del humidor. It’s the prices that keep stock levels high. Locally I know a good 20+ pipe smokers. We exist, just quietly lol

canadianpuffer

Can't Leave
Oct 8, 2017
Hey aro222 Ontario, just north of Toronto. So if I feel like a drive I can explore and b&m I find. Not going to lie, I mail order most of my stuff online. Just easier and cheaper. I do head to Victory cigars in Oshawa from time to time. The lakeshore smokestacks pipe club meets there every month for a smoke.

aro222

Can't Leave
Mar 17, 2018
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Hey puffer I'm in etobicoke and lately i have been ordering all my stuff online as well. Prices are better, but its the selection that i love mostly.

I haven't heard of victory cigars i'll have to look into that.

Heck i wasn't aware of a local pipe club either. Would love to meet some fellow pipers. Always feel like this is such a lonely hobby up here in the north. lol

mau1

Lifer
Jan 5, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Any Trypis fans in the Toronto East area? I've run across a large number of pipes for sale if you are interested in knowing about it.

ltstone

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 30, 2015
My Girlfriend and I live between London and Woodstock. She used to live in Toronto and knows it well. We like to hang out at Havana Castle in London and Cape in Hagersville. Cigar Studio was a nice place in TO as well. Also we have a youtube Channel AromatiX.x where we do some beer , pipe tobaccco, cigar reviews etc. Cape (cigar and pipe emporium) has pipe days but since I work weekends I usually miss the meetings.

Status
Not open for further replies.