PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
I have been doing business with smokingpipes since around 1998, always great. When I was stocking my cellar, I used PC and 4noggins as well as SP. When CI took over PC, prices went up and inventory went down for quite a while. Now PC seems to have stocked up and is running smoothly, although there tin prices have gone up at least 10 percent and more in many cases. 4noggins has alwyays been a great source as well. Years ago I used to use Marscigars quite a bit.

I personally try to support the smaller companies, so I do most of my online tin buying at smokingpipes

Ummm, Smoking Pipes is THE distributor for just about everything in the world pipe related. They are Laudsi. THE Largest pipe superstore online. There is nothing wrong with buying from them, but if you are doing so in thinking that you are supporting a small retailer, then... nope. In fact they are in dirrect competition with all B&Ms driving them out of business, with a couple of pipe shop owners that I know who spit in the floor at the mere mention of this webstore.

Status
Not open for further replies.