PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

verporchting

Lifer
Dec 30, 2018
For me it's the so-called rectangular or square tins. With rounded corners! We all know they must have 90.0 degree angle at the corner to be that shape!

Exactly! Another rank deceit perpetrated on us pipe smokers!

I demand satisfaction! The nerve.

• Haha
Reactions: proteus
H

HRPufnstuf

Huh? It's not only not round, perfectly or otherwise... It's flat.

Just because 100% of all evidence says otherwise means nothing. Facts are rendered irrelevant by sufficiently strong emotional conviction.

Men can be women, for example.

They can be cats, for that matter.

View attachment 270864
I can never unsee that. Thanks for the trauma.:eek:

• Haha
Reactions: Tate

pinem

Might Stick Around
Aug 16, 2015
Nebraska
Wait....What?!? There are now tins being sold that are not round!!! Ah, jeesh. Ah, jeesh!

It never occurred to me to measure my tins for runout. Now I am wondering if I have any in my cellar. What if I do?!!?

It's not like I can return them now. Surely the return period has likely expired at his point. Does anyone know if this is just isolated to one vendor? Are there certain brands/blends that are worse for potentially being out of round? I mean, do we have to get the pitchforks and torches out here, and get this rectified? Seriously!!

Ah jeesh. I'm going to have to measure every tin I own before I can go to bed. There is no way I'm getting any sleep tonight.

What mess, I hope I don't find any. I mean, I can't put them on tin bids at this point, not with a good conscience. Ah jeesh. There goes my retirement.

My wife went to bed early, not feeling well she said. Likely a bad omen. Now I am going to have to wake her up and tell her about this!!

Ah, jeesh.

• Haha
Reactions: Tate