PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Brewfan

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 5, 2021
Louisville, KY, USA
My first, and to date only, commissioned pipe. After hearing Jason on the Pipes Magazine Radio Show and being intrigued by his inlays, I ordered up and received this little bent pot. It smoked perfectly from day one and for a full year has been my top favorite in my collection.

I got to speak with Jason at the Chicago show and he asked how it was coloring - at that point it really hadn't at all. That question turned out to be the magic words to start the coloring. I can't get a pic to do justice, but the deep caramel after a conservative guess of 150 smokes blows me away. I may put myself back on his commission list so this beauty will have a partner. Pics are day 1 and day 366.20221105_152959.jpg20231104_093050.jpg

PaulRVA

Lifer
May 29, 2023
“Tobacco Row “Richmond Virginia USA
My first, and to date only, commissioned pipe. After hearing Jason on the Pipes Magazine Radio Show and being intrigued by his inlays, I ordered up and received this little bent pot. It smoked perfectly from day one and for a full year has been my top favorite in my collection.

I got to speak with Jason at the Chicago show and he asked how it was coloring - at that point it really hadn't at all. That question turned out to be the magic words to start the coloring. I can't get a pic to do justice, but the deep caramel after a conservative guess of 150 smokes blows me away. I may put myself back on his commission list so this beauty will have a partner. Pics are day 1 and day 366.View attachment 258545View attachment 258546
Love that pipe! I’ve looking forward to seeing it! It has darkened to a wonderful hue.

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
Beautiful pipe! The next best thing to a clean white Meerschaum, is a virgin briar that colors oh so subtly. Amazing!