PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

buckeye

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 16, 2010
Very cold hunt.Did smoke my Hackerts and northwoods.

http://youtu.be/OxFADxAvOSo

dervis

Lifer
Jan 30, 2012
Hazel Green AL
Great video, love the sound of beagles on the trail. I have a lab/begal mix she kinda gets the sound right funny to hear her. What's you favorite to cook the rabbit?

lonestar

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
Edgewood Texas
Very cool video, love to see those dogs working. My stepfather was a big rabbit man his whole life. I still have his 20ga and .22 pump. Maybe one of these days I'll make it up to your neck of the woods, looks like a load of fun.

simnettpratt

Lifer
Nov 21, 2011
Dang, those dogs are LOUD! You should call PETA to come kill them because they're clearly being abused and are miserable! While I've fished countless times, have only hunted five times, for squirrel and/or rabbit. Did not expect it was going to be that much fun. No dogs, just me and my brother-in-law padding about on his parent's land, and we were trying to be quiet! One squirrel, one rabbit, but I haven't missed yet. I was using my NEF Pardner 20ga, not a .22 (or a revolver), and both were standing still, but it was awesome. Squirrel hunting hurts your neck.
Cool video, buckeye, hunting is way more fun when it's cold.

lonestar

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
Edgewood Texas
Any time lonestar.
Careful now, one of these days I might call you on that !
call PETA to come kill them because they're clearly being abused and are miserable!
:D Cable Smith hosts The Lone Star Outdoors Show on saturday morning. His two favorite lines are "I'm just reminding the vegetarians that my food poops on your food", and "Peta can kiss my Texas ass" ! Truer words are rarely spoken.

buckeye

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 16, 2010
This place we hunted was a private pheasant reserve.We only hunt it once a year at the end of the season.The place is loaded with rabbits.2 day hunt we killed 16 and could of killed twice as many but just shot the ones the hounds were running.

Lonestar your welcome anytime.

Status
Not open for further replies.