Not open for further replies.

rfernand

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 2, 2015
Guess what this guy will be watching:
tumblr_m3vpjsGUcH1r9h4heo1_500.jpg

May 9, 2018
Raleigh, NC
I plan on doing the same thing with a horn mug full of some Ommegang Game of Thrones Golden Ale brewed with honey. I kick off every season with a Game of Thrones Ommegang offering of some sort. I can't wait.

rfernand

Oct 2, 2015
Speaking of libations, Johnny Walker has a “White Walker” offering. I may throw money at them on this silliness, because, who knows, it may be great.
I think I’ll watch with Half and Half.

Jan 8, 2013
I'm very excited for the final season of Game Of Thrones, but I may wait until tomorrow to watch it. Two reasons... I have an early work day tomorrow (although knowing me, I'll be up late anyway) and I'm thinking the best way to break in the new Ser Jacopo, which should arrive tomorrow, will be with a great blend while watching. I may open of tin of McClelland Balkan Blue for that first smoke.

josephcross

Dec 30, 2015
The show seems to have a good following, and I admit that I read the spoilers per episode, though Id rather ol Georgie write another book. Ive been a fan of this series since A Clash of Kings was written and am rather disenchanted by the whole thing.

rfernand

Oct 2, 2015
George needs a good editor or three. The books are way too long, overtly-detailed, and some of the side stories are not that interesting. But that doesn’t stop me from reading his work and waiting for the new books. The man created something enthrallingly brilliant.
So far season 8 is looking good. I loved the doubling down on humor and the new opening.

Status
Not open for further replies.