PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

sardonicus87

Lifer
Jun 28, 2022
Lower Alabama
Actually, I am from Dothan.
Then you know. But that's also a new one for me. This motorcycle forum I am on, EVERYONE that joins from Alabama is in the Birmingham area. There's one guy that joined that's in Cottonwood. So it's like the two of us from this corner, everyone else from the opposite corner.

"You in Alabama, you know so-and-so? You could go meet up eith so-and-so." Yah no, "so-and-so" is always an 8-hour round-trip away.

Have you been to Havana Breeze or The Humidor?

Reactions: Dajo

Dajo

Might Stick Around
Jun 14, 2023
Dothan, Alabama
Then you know. But that's also a new one for me. This motorcycle forum I am on, EVERYONE that joins from Alabama is in the Birmingham area. There's one guy that joined that's in Cottonwood. So it's like the two of us from this corner, everyone else from the opposite corner.

"You in Alabama, you know so-and-so? You could go meet up eith so-and-so." Yah no, "so-and-so" is always an 8-hour round-trip away.

Have you been to Havana Breeze or The Humidor?
Havana Breeze

jpmcwjr

Moderate Moderator
Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Actually, I am from Dothan.

It's another reason to put your location in your Profile! Please put your location in your Profile, as people are forgetful.

How:
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. province, etc.