PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

orvet

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 1, 2023
Willamette Valley of Oregon
Welcome back from the beautiful Willamette Valley of Oregon. I too am a new/old pipe smoker. I stopped smoking about 2000 when Capstan Blue flake was no longer available in the US. My wife found some and ordered me a tin and gave it to me on New Year's Day this year, 2023. I've been puffing away ever since and found several tobaccos that are new to me that I enjoy. I hope you find some you really enjoy as well.
Welcome back!

SmokerLawyer

Lurker
Dec 3, 2019
Welcome back from the beautiful Willamette Valley of Oregon. I too am a new/old pipe smoker. I stopped smoking about 2000 when Capstan Blue flake was no longer available in the US. My wife found some and ordered me a tin and gave it to me on New Year's Day this year, 2023. I've been puffing away ever since and found several tobaccos that are new to me that I enjoy. I hope you find some you really enjoy as well.
Welcome back!
I'm glad that you've returned to this passion, too. Capstan is really a good brand, I didn't know that it's not available in the US. I read somewhere that Capstan was also J.R.R. Tolkien's favourite brand to smoke - this is why I first tried it and I buy it when I can ever since!