PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Roach1

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 25, 2023
Germany
I usually smoke Haunted Bookshop Cake every morning as my first smoke love the stuff. I bought a tin of OJK last week. I has already a year age on it. Smoked the first bowl and had to prepare a jar because I will buy more. I really like it. Both are goog smokes in my opinion,but what do I know.

Reactions: grimpeur

vosBghos

Lifer
May 7, 2022
Idaho
Old Joe Krantz and Haunted Bookshop share the same component tobaccos but the proportions of them are different. I thoroughly enjoy them both. In fact Haunted Bookshop would be my choice as a deserted island blend 😁
By components you might mean Burley VA and Perique but variety of leaf and casings are totally different. HB has Bright VA in it and pretty up front at that and can bite the hell out of freight train puffers so beware. 😜

Roach1

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 25, 2023
Germany
By components you might mean Burley VA and Perique but variety of leaf and casings are totally different. HB has Bright VA in it and pretty up front at that and can bite the hell out of freight train puffers so beware. 😜
I can concur about the bite. I had to slow down and I really enjoy Haunted Bookshop Cake in the morning with tea. I also an starting to enjoy OJK.