PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tennsmoker

Lifer
Jul 2, 2010
Just now tuned in to the forum, Brad. I'm so glad to hear you are home and recovering. Take good care of yourself. We need you here on the forum.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Brad, have an acquaintance who took up boat building after he retired and built several in various locations; he and his wife migrate between several homes, though they aren't wealthy. Some of the boats were small and one or two were pretty big, with cabins and engine compartments. After some stents, he took up oil painting. He's gonna do something, whatever's possible. Hope you find a niche activity or two that bolster your health. Take it slow and find out what works for you.

sumusfumus

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 20, 2017
New York City
New to this forum, don't really know you....and it doesn't really matter. Prayers for your rapid recovery and a healthier life.
Peace, and blessings be with you.
Frank

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Heavens! I leave the U.S for a week and this happens. Didn't I ever tell you not to try lifting a John Deere tractors all on your own Brad. Get well son chum.

indianafrank

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 15, 2014
Bradley, I'm glad to hear your home. I miss your wisdom. So heal up...and continue with your comments. The world needs more people like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.