PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

clanobucklin

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 19, 2010
Howdy Folks - just to let you know I worked things out with Kevin and am back on posting on this site. When I left I made some comments on another site (did not mention pipesmagazine) that I felt (in retrospect) were out of line. If I offended anyone in the pipe smoking community - I apologize. I have made several friends here and want to continue my relationship with you. I guess I yearn for times of yore where language and some topics were a little more restrained and innocent. So let's keep it clean Guys & Gals.
Peace Amigos,
Charles

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Welcome back Charles. It takes a big man to apologize and return.
It was part of our private discussions that led to the improvement in the forums to have the forum sections at the top.
So, for any members that are interested solely in pipe and tobacco related discussions, and not other general chit chat, they can navigate to those specific forums and avoid the other ones. Just don't scroll down too far on the main page. :wink:
Again, welcome back Charles.

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
Welcome back!
Do you know the difference between education and experience? Education is when you read the fine print; experience is what you get when you don't.

-Pete Seeger
We will be forever living and learning. I for one love the difference of the people on these forums. Both the educated and the experienced. I value their two cents equally. Every pipe smoker is important and I'm glad we've regained the chance to continue to read your thoughts.

aussielass

Oct 18, 2011
Apology accepted.
I do hope, on behalf of all those who caused you to flounce off in the first place, that you've learnt from the experience that no forum can offer YOU topics (and proper use of the Queen's English) that you will always deem to your liking, or even satisfaction.
I have always thought Kevin and the Mods here do a sterling job in looking ater the majority which is, afterall, what any forum is about.
Yours,

Beevis ... or is that Butthead :)

surfmac211

Oct 28, 2009
Jacksonville, Florida
Welcome back man! I hopped on the forums the other day for the first time and saw your post. I was like what the hell is going on LOL. Glad you changed your mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.